01 You can send us an email or
call us to discuss your bag or box requirements.
We will ask you questions such as:
- Size of bag / box
- Style of bag / box
- What the bag / box will be used for
- What printing will be required
- Colour of bag / box
- What date you need the bags / boxes for
- What quantity you require
- Delivery state and postcode
02 We will discuss your bag
/ box needs with our overseas Production team.
We will discuss your bag / box needs with our Production Team and Packaging Technicians. We will be able to suggest the best type of bag or box for your needs (thickness of paper etc). We will also negotiate shipment pricing with our freight forwarders or courier at this time.
We will email you a quote with the following information:
- The information you have provided us with (size, colour, shape, printing requirements etc) and possibly our recommendations
- The turn around time
- The pricing for the bag / box, including shipping.
03 You can let us know what you think of the quote and if you would like to proceed.
In the case you proceed with your order, you will need to supply us with:
- Your final design (eg: logo, image) on a die line template. As part of the service we can supply you with a dieline template, If the template is very complicated we will request for you to supply us with the dieline, or you are welcome to work with our Packaging Designer who will provide you with a quote for the service. (We will advise you at the time of the quote if the dieline is included in the price or if you are required to engage a Packaging Designer).
- Advise us if you wish to purchase a sample or go ahead with the bulk order.
04 We will send you an invoice
to pay for the sample or bulk order.
- After you have checked the details are correct on the invoice, checked and approved your design, and paid the invoice, we can send the order request to our Production Team to start on your order.
- Please be aware that no changes can be made to the bag / box design or printing placement after payment has been made, as manufacturing, printing and shipment cannot be reversed or refunded due to the customised nature of your order.
05 Our overseas factory will manufacture your bag / box to your unique custom requirements.
- Before sending out your sample or bulk order we will send you a photo of your bag / box. You will be required to check the photo to ensure your bag / box requirements are all met, and send a written approval to us to ship your order to you.
- If your bag / box does not look like the product you requested, the manufacturer will re-make at no cost to you. However if you want to change anything on the bag / box (if you have purchased a sample only) you can purchase
- Another sample, or subsequent samples until you are happy with your design and are ready to place the bulk order.
06 We will send your bags
/ boxes to you from our overseas factory by plane or ship.
- We will organise all courier or shipment logistics, documentation fees (where applicable) and paperwork. For small orders, we use air freight, and for large orders it is more cost effective to ship by sea.
07 If you have received a sample, and you wish to go ahead with the bulk order, email us the go-ahead to place the order.
- We will send you an invoice, of which you will need to pay before the bulk order can be manufactured and sent.
08 We will organise a courier to deliver your bags / boxes to your door.
- We will keep in contact throughout the process to advise of the ETA.